What follows is a list of gear I listen daily.
I removed from the list all the stuff I keep for review proposes.
Headphones & IEMs:
– Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium (250 Ohms) – The 880 are my reference headphones to relax to the music and drink Port wine.
– Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro – The 990 Pro are my fun headphones, I use these cans mostly for music, gaming and when I’m writing on my laptop.
– Knowledge Zenith (KZ) ZS6 – My daily comute IEMs, cheap and fun.
– Lake People G103-S – The reference amplifier I use to drive my 880s. Might be cheap by today standards but drives the Beyerdynamics like no other.
-Creative Labs E5 – A great portable DAC that I use to drive my 990s. Sadly its very underrated by the community, because it’s not made by a audiophile niche brand.
– Sony Walkman NWZ-E584 – A little DAP with a decent amplifier and a very long running time.
– My computers.
– Swissonic CDMP 1 V2.0 CD Player
– BQ E4 Smartphone – For Spotify.
– Sony and Beyerdynamic gear.
Updated: 18 November 2017
– Removed all headphones and gear I don’t use daily.