Everyone loves lists, and today I’m in a mood to make a list of my own.
A simple list to make those new to the audiophile hobby understand that price and sound quality are sometimes not related.
- KZ IE8 (IE80 Clones) – They are hard to find these days, but these clones are pretty sweet sounding.
- Sony MH750/5 – If you can find the originals for sale they will change your opinion about cheap Hi-Fi.
- Sony MH1C – Before the MH750 there was a better model, the MH1C is now part of history and still worth it.
- Venture Electronics – Bonus IE – One of my favorite Chi-Fi earphones.
- Final Audio E1000 – The E1000 is proof you don’t need Chi-fi for good value audio.
(Bonus) Yincrow X6 – Earbuds that are good sounding are not a thing of legends.
These are earphones for people who need good audio but just don’t want to spend money, they are also very nice and friendly gates into the audiophile hobby, and above all they will make a lot of enthusiasts understand that this hobby has more to offer than megabucks in-ears.
I made this list because I was bored, hope it helps someone along their audiophile journey.
I also want to say that I own and regularly listen to the earphones above, this is not a list made with gear I never tried before.