What follows is a list of gear I listen daily. My headphone collection is not listed here.
– Beyerdynamic DT 880 (250 Ohms): The 880s are my reference headphones to relax to the music and drink Port wine.
– Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro: The 990 Pro are my fun headphones, I use these cans mostly for music, gaming and when I’m writing on my laptop.
– Knowledge Zenith (KZ) ZS6 or Senfer XBA 6in1: My daily commute IEMs, cheap and fun.
– Lake People G103-S: The reference amplifier I use to drive my 880s. Might be cheap by today standards but drives the Beyerdynamics like no other.
– Creative Labs E5: A great portable DAC that I use to drive my 990s. Sadly its very underrated by the community, because it’s not made by a audiophile niche brand.
– ASUS PRIME B350-PLUS: Yes, I totally use the internal audio amplifier of my desktop computer and I’m not afraid to admit it. Deal with it! 😛
– Sony Walkman NW-A45: The impressive entry level Player/DAC from Sony that I use for all my portable Hi-Fi needs.
– Swissonic CDMP 1 V2.0 CD Player: A cheap but solid CD player.
Photo Copyrights: Beyerdynamic, Sony, KZ, Senfer, Thomann, Asus, Creative Labs, Lake People,
Last updated on 12 June 2018